Infectious and inflammatory diseases caused by microorganisms sensitive to the drug:
• infections of the upper respiratory tract and ENT organs (pharyngitis / tonsillitis, sinusitis, otitis media);
• lower respiratory tract infections: acute bronchitis, exacerbation of chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, including caused by atypical pathogens;
• infections of the skin and soft tissues (erysipelas, impetigo, secondarily infected dermatoses);
• The initial stage of Lyme disease (borreliosis) – erythema migrans (erythema migrans);
• urinary tract infections caused by Chlamydia trachomatis (urethritis, cervicitis).