Nanotropil English Instruction
A nootropic drug that has a pronounced antiamnestic effect, has a direct activating effect on the integrative activity of the brain, promotes memory consolidation, improves concentration and mental activity, facilitates the learning process, increases the speed of information transfer between the brain hemispheres and the resistance of brain tissues to toxic effects, has an anticonvulsant effect and anxiolytic activity.
It has a positive effect on metabolic processes, stimulates redox processes, increases the energy potential of the body due to the utilization of glucose. Increases the content of norepinephrine, dopamine and serotonin in the brain, does not affect the level of GABA, does not bind to GABA and GABA receptors, does not have a noticeable effect on spontaneous bioelectric activity of the brain.
It does not affect the respiratory and cardiovascular system, shows an undetected diuretic effect, has anorexigenic activity when used for a course.
The stimulating effect is shown in the ability to have a moderate effect, manifested in relation to motor reactions, increasing physical performance, as well as reducing the severity of the hypnotic effect of ethanol and hexobarbital.
Psychostimulating action prevails in the ideative sphere.
Moderate psychostimulating effect of the drug is combined with anxiolytic activity. It has some analgesic effect, increasing the threshold of pain sensitivity.
Adaptogenic effect is manifested in increasing the body’s resistance to stress in conditions of excessive mental and physical exertion, fatigue, hypokinesia and immobilization, at low temperatures.
Against the background of taking the drug, there was an improvement in vision, which is manifested in an increase in acuity, brightness and visual fields.
Improves blood supply to the lower extremities.
Stimulates the production of antibodies in response to antigens, indicating immunostimulatory properties, but at the same time contributes to the development of immediate hypersensitivity and does not alter the allergic inflammatory reaction of the skin caused by the introduction of foreign protein.
With course use, drug dependence, tolerance, and “withdrawal syndrome”do not develop.
The effect is manifested at a single dose, which is important when using the drug in extreme conditions.
It does not have teratogenic, mutagenic, carcinogenic or embryotoxic properties. It has a low toxicity, the lethal dose in an acute experiment is 800 mg/kg.
• Diseases of the Central nervous system of various origins, especially associated with disorders of metabolic processes in the brain, intoxication (in particular, in post-traumatic States), accompanied by deterioration of intellectual and mnestic functions, reduced motor activity;
* Neurotic States that manifest lethargy, increased exhaustion, decreased psychomotor activity, impaired attention, memory impairment;
• Violations of the learning process;
* Psycho-organic syndromes that manifest intellectual-mnestic disorders and apatic-abulic phenomena, as well as sluggish-apathetic States in schizophrenia;
* Convulsive States;
* Obesity (alimentary-constitutional origin);
* Prevention of hypoxia, increasing resistance to stress, correction of the functional state of the body in extreme conditions of professional activity in order to prevent the development of fatigue and to increase mental and physical performance, correction of the daily biorhythm, inversion of the “sleep-Wake” cycle»;
* Chronic alcoholism (in order to reduce intellectual and mnestic disorders).